Skip To Main Content


students in classroom

To register a child at Corinth Middle School, you will need the following items:

  • Completed Corinth School District Enrollment Form 
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card (optional but preferred)
  • Mississippi Immunization Form 121 from Mississippi Health Department (If in 7th grade or higher, Form 121 must show a recent TDap vaccination)
  • Two Proofs of Residency (Any document that shows parent or guardian name with matching address within the last 30 days)
    • 911 address verification
    • lease, mortgage, rental receipt
    • service, phone, cell or credit card bill
    • notarized affidavit of residency if no bills are in your name but you are living with a resident of the Corinth School District
  • A signed release from Alcorn County School District to Corinth School District is required if address is on an Alcorn County road or other address outside the Corinth School District. 
  • Guardianship papers if child is living with someone other than the parent(s)
  • Withdrawal form or report card from previous school